Frank Wierzbicki wrote:
I'm looking for a Zope person who would be willing to put themselves
down as a backup mentor for Georgy's proposal -- someone who is
willing to be the point person for questions that I or Georgy might
have on Zope details (or can direct us to the person to ask) -- Since
I work on Jython full-time, the backup person would be pretty unlikely
to become primary, but it would be important that this person be
available for our questions.

so -- anybody interested?

Please cc me on this as well, if you're interested. I just sent a separate call out on the Zope summer of code list and I want to keep track of who is volunteering.