Martijn Faassen wrote:
Yeah, I know this is really a "me too" post, but I think we should err on the side of conventional for our website. We can't go from out-of-date boring to cutting edge hip in one giant leap; it won't be believable. Let's stick with what people know from other sites, and emphasize our serious rock-solid powerful flexibility experience thing.

+ sys.maxint

A few frills here and there are permitted, of course.

Actually, no frills please. They just come back to bite us every damned time. It looks like we're gonna get lumbered with Plone again but can we please please please make sure it's stable, conservative, maintainable release rather than some bleeding edge thing that becomes a total maintenance dead end?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk