Chris Withers wrote:
Martin Aspeli wrote:
Yes. That's the point. It's vanilla Plone (well, one custom content type for the "feature" that fronts each section, but it's trivial) with a simple skin, not the FrankePlone that runs the old site. As a case in point, Wichert upgraded it from 3.0 to 3.1rc in about ten minutes.

Yes, because obviously 3.1rc is a stable, conservative, release...

*sigh*

The site's not live yet.

I have no interest in a further discussion about technology. We are where we are. I'm confident that we've made an appropriate platform choice, but that choice is only 10% of this effort. We need to focus on content, messages and structure.

Martin