Chris Withers wrote:
Martijn Faassen wrote:
[snip]
A few frills here and there are permitted, of course.

Actually, no frills please. They just come back to bite us every damned time. It looks like we're gonna get lumbered with Plone again but can we please please please make sure it's stable, conservative, maintainable release rather than some bleeding edge thing that becomes a total maintenance dead end?

Ah, I didn't mean feature-frills, I meant design-frills. I agree we should be cautious about features. The grok.zope.org Plone site works quite well so far and takes a conservative approach.

Regards,

Martijn