Hi Roger. Thank you for this update. I will continue to work with these but will be aware that they are a bit volatile at the moment. Personally, I hope you don't remove the dependency upon the z3c.table and z3c.contents packages since these views add value. I think it would be better to include them but just allow folks to make that decision when they create a custom skin.

Regards,
David

Roger Ineichen wrote:
Hi David, Chris
Betreff: Re: [Zope-dev] Status of zam packages

zam (zope application manager) is reimplementation of sorts of the z3 zmi using a pagelet and form layers and with a plugin architecture and api. I have been working with it a bit but not sure how stable the api is so that I can build upon it which is what I am doing.

Give me another two weeks and I hope to get ready for a initial release. Some tests break right now because
I added a contets.html view which depends on z3c.table
and z3c.contents. I think I will skip that dependency since probably not everybody will use zc.table or z3c.contents

Darryl also did some improvments on a branch of z3c.contents
which we need to merge back before we do a release.

If this is done, ZAM should be stable enough for production.

Regards
Roger Ineichen

Chris Withers wrote:
David Pratt wrote:
I am hoping I can get a bit of an update on zam packages
on zope svn.
Many thanks.
What is zam?

Chris