Bernd Dorn wrote:

On 16.04.2008, at 18:34, Malthe Borch wrote:
The ``constraints`` module in seem to be usable outside a ZODB-application---ditto most of the interfaces.

If we want to support a nozodb-environment, it would be nice to not have to pull in ZODB just to get these frameworky definitions.

Is it package overkill to move these out to, say, zope.container?

hi malthe

+1 good idea

what we need most ist
and the proxies

I support this move as well. We just need to be careful not to move any content that can be persisted.

P.S. Thanks for bringing up topics on the mailing list like this Malthe, I think that's a really good initiative!