On Friday 18 April 2008, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> There is still an ongoing debate about that even - the extjs authors
> basically only want to offer LGPL to you if you meet certain criteria
> but won't allow you to redistribute it with just standard LGPL
> licensing.

I just researched this a little bit and can see why there is controversy.
However, I cannot see why I cannot check code in that does something with
extjs, because I might have paid for a license, but still want to contribute
my code under ZPL. Since I am not modifying the library in any way, I do not
even have to make the code LGPL.

Regards,
Stephan
--