On Apr 18, 2008, at 14:09 , Stephan Richter wrote:
On Friday 18 April 2008, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
There is still an ongoing debate about that even - the extjs authors
basically only want to offer LGPL to you if you meet certain criteria
but won't allow you to redistribute it with just standard LGPL
licensing.

I just researched this a little bit and can see why there is controversy. However, I cannot see why I cannot check code in that does something with extjs, because I might have paid for a license, but still want to contribute my code under ZPL. Since I am not modifying the library in any way, I do not
even have to make the code LGPL.

Are you a lawyer? No? Thought so ;-)

jens