My name is Kenneth Miller and I am a student of Electronics Engineering Technology at the University of Houston. My proposal for the buildout builder has been selected for the Google Summer of Code program.

You can read my proposal, a list of general deliverables and a development schedule at

I feel that from my experience with buildout and Plone, that I have a good but general idea of what the Buildout Builder should be. I know what I expect of it, but as I begin the in depth planning of this project I'd like to know what the community expects of it.

Any and all feedback is appreciated and I will carefully consider every idea. My goal is to prepare a detailed list of key features and development goals in order to ensure that my time is spent as efficiently as possible and that the community gets the quality project they deserve.

Kenneth Miller