On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 05:26:36PM -0400, Benji York wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 5:09 PM, Paul Winkler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  The test was failing on those, because it expects "OK" to be the last
> >  thing printed by the subprocess.
> I don't have any idea what you're talking about, so ignore me if I'm
> totally off-base... but: shouldn't the thing that is running the tests
> be looking for exit code instead of sniffing for particular output on
> stdout?

Good question. The subprocess that's run is
which runs a typical unittest.main().
Does that not exit 1 on failures, on all platforms?
(What happens on windows?)

btw, the calling code (zope/component/tests.py) was made somewhat more
robust between 2.10 and 2.11, but it's still sniffing stdout.

Paul Winkler