On 2008-04-30 12:16:53 +0200, Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

I'm trying to figure out what the current state of the art for
monitoring Zope2 processes is. Ideally I'ld want the equivalent of

I figured the medua monitorserver would be a good start, but judging
by the facts that it can only deal with clear-text passwords while the
rest of Zope uses hashed passwords and anything unexpected, such as
using command that produces a lot of output such as locals(), breaks
the whole session makes me suspect that nobody is using that.

What do other people use? Is there any interest in improving the medusa
monitor server?

We're monitoring Z2 using Nagios and the ZNagios plugin in ±ope (http://svn.gocept.com/viewcvs/ZNagios/trunk/).

Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg  ·  forsterstrasse 29 · 06112 halle/saale
www.gocept.com · fon. +49 345 12298894 · fax. +49 345 12298891