Wichert Akkerman wrote at 2008-4-30 12:16 +0200:
>I figured the medua monitorserver would be a good start, but judging
>by the facts that it can only deal with clear-text passwords while the
>rest of Zope uses hashed passwords and anything unexpected, such as
>using command that produces a lot of output such as locals(), breaks
>the whole session makes me suspect that nobody is using that.

I use it occationally -- in order to analyse some difficult,
non deterministically occuring problems.

Doing so, I can add another misfeature: it swallows exceptions.
I.e. executing something which raises an exception causes
the interpreter to show its prompt without showing the exception
or any other output.