I can't go either. If anyone wanted to give a talk, they'd be welcome to use my repoze.zope2 slides at http://plope.com/static/presentations/repoze-zope2-pycon-2008.pdf (I also have it in Keynote format as necessary).

- C

Lennart Regebro wrote:
So, we need talks at EuropPython about both Repoze and Grok. I can't
go, but I want to make sure *somebody* does. :)
Hands up: Who is talking about Grok, and who talks about Repoze? :)

Other super-cool Zope technologies that should be talked about?