hey Tim,

Tim Terlegård schrieb:
On May 9, 2008, at 9:37 AM, Sebastian Wehrmann wrote:

Why do you need this linux specific egg anyway?

I don't need this egg, my buildout is always requesting it instead of the source package.

I only wanted to ask if someone could please remove the broken link from the download.zope page so that everyone (including me) who indexed his buildout.cfg with the zope3.4 index will get the source package of zope.i18nmessageid instead of the egg (which does not exist anymore).

Sebastian Wehrmann

gocept gmbh & co. kg · forsterstrasse 29 · 06112 halle/saale · germany
www.gocept.com · work. +49 345 122988912 · fax. +49 345 12298891