On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 8:13 AM, Christian Theune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> my buildbot (http://zopebuildbot.whq.gocept.com) has been running fine for a
> while now and I started sending out notifications to myself and would like to
> open up the failing build notifications to the public.
> The other buildbot sends mails to this list which I consider currently not
> practicable for my installation as there are about 57 projects that fail (and
> 337 that work).
> The current notification mode sends a message on every failed build. Another
> option would be to only send notifications when the build status changes from
> the last time.
> Oppinions?

I prefer the latter idea, of only sending status change notifications.
 But what would be *really* cool is if anyone who is interested could
sign up for particular package builds, and only get emails about
failures for those packages.  I imagine this is somewhat non-trivial
though, so I'd be happy with the latter of the two options you

Paul Carduner