On 2008-06-04 20:28:07 +0200, "Dieter Maurer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

Shane Hathaway wrote at 2008-6-4 00:01 -0600:

That led me to the zope.thread module, which is apparently deprecated
already, yet zope.app.component still depends on it.  Is that an
hysterical accident?

As I have read, thread local variables have been invented and
implemented in Zope 3 land and donated to Python.

Now, that it is in Python, the original Zope implementation
can go away. Maybe, that is the purpose of the "zope.thread" module?

Actually zope.thread does nothing but importhing the python implementation. The module is there for backward compatibility.

Christian Zagrodnick · [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://gocept.com · tel +49 345 1229889 4 · fax +49 345 1229889 1