--On 6. Juni 2008 08:23:40 +0200 Christian Theune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've watched my buildbot send out notifications for a while and pondered
how to make them available to more people. I decided to send them to this
list on a 'problem' level.

The 'problem' level sends a message when a builder changes from a good
state to a bad state but doesn't send a new message on subsequent failing

For me this has been reasonably quiet over the last two weeks although
about 60 builders are broken.

The risk of sending mail here is that a massive build failure can cause
about 200 messages being send at once. If anybody knows a better approach
with buildbot, please let me know, I'd be happy to implement it.

For everyone else: please have a look at the list of broken builds:

A minor usability  suggestion:

please provide links at the top of the page for every top-level namespace that would setup the filter for this namespace.