On Jun 6, 2008, at 8:37 AM, Benji York wrote:

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 2:23 AM, Christian Theune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've watched my buildbot send out notifications for a while and pondered how
to make them available to more people.

We really need something like this.  Thanks.

A suggestion: I'd like to have the tests run with --all.

Heh, I was going to try and fix a time-out failure (zc.blist) by moving the intentionally long tests to --all...maybe there would be some way to say "don't run me with --all"? Otherwise don't love this idea, though I understand its point.