On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 9:44 AM, Benji York <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I avoided suggesting this earlier, but perhaps we need to define a level
> to run the tests at.  Then buildbot could run all tests at level X and
> below and you could put the truly long-running tests above X.

Another approach would be to have the buildbot run a bin/buildbot-test
instead of bin/test, if present.  That let's the package suggest what
makes sense for running under buildbot without having to get people to
agree on how "levels" are used (a more complicated issue).

Fred L. Drake, Jr. <fdrake at gmail.com>