Hi there,

I saw Jim started work on a zc.yuiresource, but then stopped before it did anything useful. I assume it was going to make the YUI libraries available as a resource library. The strategy would be to check in a release of YUI, add the right ZCML, and then release the whole thing as an egg.

But before any of that happened, Jim stopped. Jim, is there any special reason this work didn't continue? If there is nothing blocking it, I can finish it up, as I need such a thing.

Regards,

Martijn