On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 02:29:52PM +0200, Christophe Combelles wrote:
>> Most projects use a separate list for such emails. I think that's a
>> good idea.

I'm not sure whether this is a good idea. If the mails are annoying anyways
then they're not the right tool. Putting them on a different list I fear that
they'll be ignored anyways.

Otherwise the mails should probably go here to remind people in a reasonable
fashion. Aggregation sounds like a reasonable thing.

> or is it possible to group the alerts in a digest instead of sending
> several messages?

buildbot's standard MailNotifier doesn't have those capabilities. It's pretty

I'm curious how we aggregate the mails from the other buildbot.

Christian Theune · [EMAIL PROTECTED]