Malthe Borch wrote:
Martijn Faassen wrote:
There's one major problem that I see. What's the backwards compatibility story? I'm sure there are a lot of cases in lots of code where people look up views with a getMultiAdapter, and if we started registering views differently, wouldn't that code break? How to we get from A to B?

It deserves consideration, but I don't think code will be prone to break since we're merely providing more information to lookup a view component, not less.

Hm, you're right, I think, good point. I think it will lead to trouble as old code doesn't get updated and excepts to get a view when actually it'll get something entirely different.

Regards,

Martijn