Martin Aspeli wrote:
- if you really are installing zope2, then I wonder why it's trying to download zope.proxy. This is possibly a case of egg dependencies gone wrong, and you may want to look at plone.recipe.zope2install and its "fake eggs" optoin

Hmmm :-S Can you explain this more?

- you probably want to do what the error message says and install mingw32. look at http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/buildout for some instructions on how to prepare for building zope in wintendo.

No, I really don't. I don't what to do any C compilation on the windows boxes. I'm much more interested in fixing problems so other people on windows don't have to worry about VC++ or mingw32...

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk