On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey Sidnei,
> Sidnei da Silva wrote:
>> Depending on how 'plone-ish' your buildout is, you can start from the
>> newly-created, experimental buildout-based Plone Installer for
>> Windows:
>> https://launchpad.net/plone/3.1/3.1.2/
> So how does this work?

There are some notes here:

> Where's the buildout.cfg that gets used and what recipes have you
> created/tweaked to make this happen?

This one is used to pre-build everything, and then we run Inno Setup
to build the installer:

After install, we run bootstrap and buildout with this config file.
All eggs will be in buildout-cache at that point:

> Also, related, would you be up for building binary windows eggs for the zope
> 3 components for both python 2.4 and python 2.5?

No. :) But I believe Jim volunteered.

Sidnei da Silva
Enfold Systems http://enfoldsystems.com
Fax +1 832 201 8856 Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214