On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 1:10 PM, Philipp von Weitershausen
> b) or extend the plone.recipe.zope2install recipe to get the binary Zope
> installer and execute it (if that's even possible) on Windows, rather than
> trying to get the source tarball and compile it (this would still be the
> default for Unixy platforms).

Why would it not be possible?

Another option would be to use some sort of 'Inno Unpacker', which I
believe exists but I have not looked at.

Yet another option would be to just tar up the results of running
'setup.py build-ext -i' on a extracted tarball and put it in some
common location, alongside with the installer.

Sidnei da Silva
Enfold Systems http://enfoldsystems.com
Fax +1 832 201 8856 Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214