Recently I migrated a large-ish app built on Zope 3.2 to Zope 3.4.
("About time" I hear someone mumbling in the audience.)  One strange
difference was that TALES iterators swapped the meaning of odd and even,
i.e.

produces different results on Zope 3.4 than it did on 3.2.

Does anyone know why this is?  Is this a bug?  Should it be fixed?

Marius Gedminas
--
Perl is hard for most people to write. They write PERL or Pearl.
        -- Abigail