On Fri, 2008-07-04 at 02:10 +0300, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 01:39:28PM +0200, Christian Theune wrote:
> > [...]
> > I can explicitly make the URL use '@@viewname' and bypass the item
> > traverser,
> > but I don't like the @@s in the URL. I wonder whether adding Unauthorized to
> > the KeyError would be reasonable.
>
> I think not.  At least it should not convert Unauthorized into NotFound.
>
> If I can access a location (say, http://localhost/container/item) when
> I'm logged in, then if I try that as an anonymous user, I should get an
> authentication dialog rather than a 404 Not Found page.

Actually, in my case its, when logged in I can use:

http://localhost/container/view

When not logged in, I get an Unauthorized, although when accessing

http://localhost/container/@@view

I can go ahead as anonymous.

IMHO the code merging the namespaces should be more careful about that.

Christian

--
Christian Theune · [EMAIL PROTECTED]