Roger Ineichen a écrit :
hi

I'm pretty sure the container changes are not compatible because of
some bad __init__ methods in inherited classes in other packages.

But that's not the fault of the refactoring that is correct as far as I can see.

zope.app.authentication.groupfolder.py

class GroupFolder(BTreeContainer):

    def __init__(self, prefix=u''):
        self.prefix=prefix
        super(BTreeContainer,self).__init__()
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The *super(BTreeContainer,self).__init__()* will
not initialize the right thing here. right?

What was the reason of calling:
super(BTreeContainer,self).__init__()
instead of:
super(GroupFolder, self).__init__()

btw, did someone run the tests with all packages that depend
on zope.app.container?

I would like to do this. How can I know all the packages that depend on zope.app.container? What is the procedure? Then how can I run all the tests?

Christophe

Regards
Roger Ineichen