Hi *,

within the scope of google summer of code I am integrating zope 3's PAU with
Plone's PAS and further enable (non-AT) content objects as source for users and
groups. All functionality is developed in pure zope3, the plone integration is
happening in a separate packages.

All documents describing the project, as well as links to the code can be found

The code is not very interesting right now, but now would be the time to take
any influence on what will be created during the next month - I am planning to
continue to work on the project after the SoC.

I will keep you updated on major advancements of the code.