--On 10. Juli 2008 15:06:53 +0200 Martijn Jacobs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Wat denk je hiervan?

In zope 2.10.5 (and probably 2.10.6 and 2.11 and, as I've read, all
releases above 2.7) we've encountered a sorting bug in a dtml-in call
when querying the catalog. I don't think it's dtml only related, but I'm
not sure about that. It is the same bug as found on :

seems to correct the problem though and I was wondering why this isn't
added in the zope core. Does it break other stuff or should the problem
fixed somewhere else? Somebody has some thoughts?

Here is the deal: you provide a unittest for the patch and I commit the patch + tests.