Martin Aspeli wrote:
Certainly, running Python 2.4 and Zope 2.10 compiled with mingw32 on Windows as per has not given us any problems after a few months of using it.

I'm not sure if you're deliberately missing my point here ;-)

I would expect the above to work as *everything* is built using mingw32.

I'm asking what happens if python is built using whatever the official python releases are built with but the c extensions we provide are built with mingw32?