On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 12:30 PM, Stephan Richter
> Thus I propose:
> - Add ObjectCreatedEvent event notification to zope.annotation factory call.

By this, I presume you mean the stuff in zope.annotation.factory; is that right?

In our group, we've decided to avoid that machinery.  It causes the
separation between data and code to become excessively blurred.  I'd
love to see that factory machinery become unused.  I definitely
consider it unusable.

Fred L. Drake, Jr. <fdrake at gmail.com>