Stephan Richter wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just tried to create a catalog for an annotation and noticed that it does not get filled. Digging around in the zope.annotation package, I noticed that the zope.annotation package does not send out any object events. This sucks. ;-)

Thus I propose:

- Add ObjectCreatedEvent event notification to zope.annotation factory call.

+0

- Add ObjectAddedEvent to attribute annotations __setitem__.

- Add ObjectRemovedEvent to attribute annotations __delitem__.

-1. As Fred said, these events are specific to containers (as in IContainer). IAnnotation adapters aren't containers and annotation objects aren't contained in them (as in IContained).