On Wednesday 16 July 2008, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> > - Add ObjectAddedEvent to attribute annotations __setitem__.
> >
> > - Add ObjectRemovedEvent to attribute annotations __delitem__.
> -1. As Fred said, these events are specific to containers (as in
> IContainer). IAnnotation adapters aren't containers and annotation
> objects aren't contained in them (as in IContained).

I agree. I realized only later that those events are defined in the
zope.app.container package. In this case I would just create new
annotation-specific events based on ObjectEvent, which is defined in
zope.component, and zope.component is already a dependency.

Stephan Richter
Google me. "Zope Stephan Richter"