On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 10:26 AM, Stephan Richter
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I agree. I realized only later that those events are defined in the
> zope.app.container package. In this case I would just create new
> annotation-specific events based on ObjectEvent, which is defined in
> zope.component, and zope.component is already a dependency.

Hmm.  Would these be fired by the IAnnotations adapter or by the
factory?  There might be some interesting tradeoffs there.  Many
annotations are just simple data types (strings, tuples,
dictionaries); those can be used with object events, but it seems a
little non-intuitive.

 -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr. <fdrake at gmail.com>