On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 20:26, vyshakh krishnan
> Hello everyone,
> Since the deprecation warning is due to the conversion of error_type
> into string by 'raise_standardErrorMessage' method, is it still
> necessary to use new user defined Exception class or do we want to
> modify the function
> 'raise_standardErrorMessage' .

We want to NOT raise a string. But an Exception object. That's pretty
much it. As earlier: please share your worries about this. It sounds
like a rather trivial code change, but you don't seem to think so, and
we can help better if you explain why.

+33 661 58 14 64