Shane Hathaway wrote:
Marius Gedminas wrote:
I think I'll run the test suite again on a 64-bit Linux machine, for
extra fun.  And maybe do that for Python 2.4 as well.

zope.proxy and related modules failed badly under 64 bit Python 2.5 until I fixed the C code on the trunk 2 weeks ago, however, I don't think my changes landed in the KGS. I also fixed broken tests. Should I backport my changes? I don't know whether a release is planned soon.

Hey Shane,

thanks for those fixes! I've just made the necessary backports and tagged the following releases:

zope.proxy 3.4.2
zope.security 3.4.1
zope.security 3.5.2
zope.app.container 3.5.5

I haven't uploaded them to PyPI yet because a) I don't have the rights to all of them and b) they have extension modules which means we should simultaneously release Win32 binaries (which I can't). I've therefore CC'ed Jim, hoping that he could upload the sdist tarballs and the binary eggs for Windows.

Jim?

Thanks,
Philipp