Christophe Combelles wrote:
could someone remove this package from the PyPI :
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/zope.size/3.4dev-r73090

This is an empty development version, considered more recent by PyPI than the latest released version 3.4.0. (which is r78211)

Done.

In case anybody's wondering how this complies with our "no removal of any release whatsoever" policy [1], be assured that a 3.4dev-r73090 thing isn't a release by our standards. This version number not only contains the 'dev' marker, meaning it must have come from a development branch (possibly the trunk), it also contains the -rXXX suffix meaning it was made right from a subversion checkout without having created a tags first (why else would you want to include the revision number).

[1] http://svn.zope.org/*checkout*/Sandbox/philikon/foundation/releasing-software.txt