Christophe Combelles wrote:
Is this change ok?
It seems to solve the previous failures in the 3.4 kgs, and speeds up the test.

I don't have a problem with the change, but this damages the usefulness of README.txt as documentation.

As someone who's never used zope3recipes, I'm going to read that and wonder why offline = true is in there all the time as there are no comments or explanation.

Myself, I'd try and find another way of getting offline=true to happen so that the docs can actually remain actual docs without test cruft strewn throughout them.

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk