Thomas Lotze wrote:

> Roger Ineichen wrote:
>> Since this is a miss behavior and I agree that this should get fixed. We
>> probably should think about a solution which supports the old behavior
>> by default.
>> Note, this whould probably also break other packages like
>> z3c.csvvocabulary.
> We've thought about this some more. Our current suggestion is to
> implement both behaviours using a class attribute for switching, with
> the base class implementing the new, better one and a subclass setting
> the attribute differently for BBB.

Oh well, it turns out that this doesn't really work well as the class in
question is used as a base class by all the items edit widgets. The
next-best approach we'd try would be a module-global flag that turns the
old behaviour back on and must be set during application start-up for BBB.
Would that be an acceptable solution?

Thomas Lotze · [EMAIL PROTECTED]
gocept gmbh & co. kg · forsterstraße 29 · 06112 halle (saale) · germany · tel +49 345 1229889 0 · fax +49 345 1229889 1