Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

> On Aug 26, 2008, at 17:55 , Behrens, Matt wrote:
> > I'd like to browse around to see some of the
> > older changes made to the tree.  Unfortunately I cannot
> seem to figure
> > out how to make the server actually show me any files.  Even if I
> > click 'show contents' on  Attic, nothing actually appears.  For
> > example, at I get
> 'There are 32
> > files, but none match the current selection criteria.'
> >
> > Never seen a ViewCVS behave like this.  Is there a way I
> can get in to
> > see the history?
> Most projects have moved to SVN and can be browsed, with full
> history intact, on Which specific
> package are you trying to look at?

Ah, I think I see.  I was looking for the old Zope/ZServer (before it
was moved to lib/python) and ViewCVS/Subversion doesn't seem to have a
facility for actually identifying how far back in time I need to go
before I can see it.  That led me to believe that
didn't actually contain the history in question. Thanks for the pointer.