On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 6:35 AM, Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The problem is that the function prints output before raising the
> exception. If I take the printed output away, the doctest passes fine.
> However, especially with dumym fixtures common in doctests, that printed
> output needs to be seen to test that things are happening as they should
> prior to the exception being raised.

For the forked doctest in zope.testing, the Zope 3 project's bug tracker
in Launchpad would be appropriate.

I suspect Python's doctest has the same bug; checking that and reporting
the bug to them would be good too.  They may have already fixed it, if
so we can copy their fix.
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer
Zope Corporation