On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 6:35 AM, Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The problem is that the function prints output before raising the
> exception. If I take the printed output away, the doctest passes fine.
> However, especially with dumym fixtures common in doctests, that printed
> output needs to be seen to test that things are happening as they should
> prior to the exception being raised.

For the forked doctest in zope.testing, the Zope 3 project's bug tracker
in Launchpad would be appropriate.

I suspect Python's doctest has the same bug; checking that and reporting
the bug to them would be good too.  They may have already fixed it, if
so we can copy their fix.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer