2008/8/29 Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> --On 29. August 2008 12:31:21 +0200 Malthe Borch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Trying to get a feeling here on whether we want to require proper XML
>> namespace definition (current z3c.pt behavior) or implicitly fallback to
>> the standard mappings (current zope.pagetemplate behavior).
>
> Can you elaborate this statement?

Right, so this is basically a question of whether the following
template is legal or not:

In ZPT it would be, because it automatically assumes this namespace declaration:

 xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
 xmlns:tal="http://xml.zope. org/namespaces/tal"
 xmlns:metal="http://xml.zope.org/namespaces/metal"; .

z3c.pt otoh, does not make such an assumption.

\malthe