Hi Christian

> Betreff: Re: [Zope-dev] Make simple ISource usable

[...]

> > This sounds like you want to implement something different
> than ITerms
> > but that you see a structural similarity between what you want and
> > what ITerms already do.
> >
> > I think this causes some confusion (and resistance by my
> side) right
> > now.
> >
> > Can you try to phrase what you want to achieve and maybe
> not use the
> > word 'ITerms' (for now)?
>
> Right. What's the difference from the ITerms we have now? Why
> do I need it?

I know that you are using the zc.sourcefactory package.
Take a look at that package and you will see that this
package can't do what it does without ITerms from
zope.app.form. If we don't move that from zope.app.form
to another location. We can never support ITerms in
z3c.form.

ITerms is the bridge from ISource to the widget world.

Regards
Roger Ineichen