Hi there,

I just submitted a possible security related Zope issue on Launchpad and
noticed that the bug has been assigned to the Zope Security Team which consists only of Jim. I suggest that a number of competent developers of the Zope 2 and Zope 3 world volunteer to join the team in order to make sense to the Zope Security team.

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK