On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 8:40 AM, David Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am trying to avoid the need for selective forking that Chris has found
> necessary to make progress with bfg. I want to continue using zope [...]

+1  Experimental forks to help determine what refactoring need to be
done in the "mother" package are fine, but I hope that the findings of
Plone, Grok, and repoze/bfg can all be folded back in.

Finding agreement on what changes to make may take work, but the code
base will benefit immensely from it.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer