On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 8:40 AM, David Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am trying to avoid the need for selective forking that Chris has found
> necessary to make progress with bfg. I want to continue using zope [...]

+1  Experimental forks to help determine what refactoring need to be
done in the "mother" package are fine, but I hope that the findings of
Plone, Grok, and repoze/bfg can all be folded back in.

Finding agreement on what changes to make may take work, but the code
base will benefit immensely from it.
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer
Zope Corporation