Hi,
I need to create a specific schema for international bank account numbers
(IBAN). I'd like to contribute this widget (maybe someone has use for it).
However, this schema needs a specific library for validation, therefore I
wonder where to put it? If I put it in z3c.schema (e.g. z3c.schema.iban /
z3c.schema.payment), the library dependency will be problematic, I assume.

Maybe I should create an own package for it? But with what name? What do you
think?

Best Regards,
Hermann

--