On 15.10.2008 14:25 Uhr, Martijn Faassen wrote:
Sidnei da Silva wrote:
On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Andreas Jung<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
Thanks for starting the discussion. Going for Python 2.6 also requires that
we get the ZCA running on top of Python 2.6 until some time next year.
FWIW, that's what I've been working on. There's enough of the the ZCA
working on Python 2.6 to run Zope 2. Would anything else be needed? I
would say we are pretty much done as far as Zope 2 is concerned.

Concerning the component architecture or the entire port? If the latter,
what about the security review for untrusted code?

You mean the review of RestrictedPython?

Andreas
begin:vcard
fn:Andreas Jung
n:Jung;Andreas