Sidnei da Silva wrote:
>> I always was under the impression that Jim feared the code and the
>> required security audit was perceived as a major painful undertaking.
>
> That was my perception too. But after looking at the code it is really
> not bad at all.

The PyPy guys, who seem to be the authority on this kind of stuff,
always shake their heads in woe at the mention of RestrictedPython.

I've tried to understand what they perceive the "real problems" with it
to be but haven't managed to extract anything meaningful :-(

Perhaps one of you guys might have more luck engaging with them?

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk