On 27.10.2008 18:36 Uhr, Sidnei da Silva wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to propose backporting some of the fixes needed for
Python 2.5 and 2.6 all the way down to Zope 2.10. The fixes that would
be backported would only be those that deal with syntax changes (eg:
'with' and 'as' keyword being used as variables, relative imports) and
some C-level changes, to Acquisition and zope.app.container if I
recall. I would *not* backport changes to RestrictedPython because
those are actually features (support for newer versions of Python) as
opposed to the other changes, which are just 'bugfixes' IMHO.

Why do we need these backports on the current maintenance branches?

Andreas
begin:vcard
fn:Andreas Jung
n:Jung;Andreas